We fully respect and respect the right to privacy and protection of personal data of visitors to our website.
This document sets out the rules for collecting and handling information obtained during the performance of services.
- We do not combine statistical data with any databases containing personal data.
- To better adapt the content and structure of the Website, we use, like many others, the cookie mechanism. Information that we collect using cookies is, e.g., the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser and system data that you use. This information is stored with the same security standards as personal data. Having access to the Internet, you can use websites that allow you to disable cookies. The information collected in this way will be used in a way that does not violate the right to privacy.
- Personal data provided by users via the electronic forms of the website (including postal addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) are collected by us and used solely for the purpose of:
- answering asked questions
- preparing a commercial offer related to the operation of our company.
- Promotional campaigns carried out through this website, announced contests are only sent to registered users who have voluntarily agreed to receive information from our company.